You’ve successfully navigated the winding, experimental stage we call Pilot. You now have a working product, program, or service that’s helping people, and you’re ready to see if you can turn your side hustle into a full-time gig.
In Launch, you'll receive the practical and personal support you need to propel your product, program, or service into a comprehensive business model.
Guided onboarding videos and workbook where we introduce you to key concepts and practical tools necessary to build a comprehensive business model. This gives you a chance to immerse yourself in what’s to come in the program.
To learn from their successes and failures – in these conversations, you’ll hear about the good, bad, and ugly of their experiences, and you’ll have time for Q&A with the founders.
Learn specific principles and directly apply them in your business.
Monthly team sessions (city-based or digital) provide you with dedicated time and a team of other founders to synthesize and apply webinar and work session learnings and be supported in addressing organizational challenges.
Coaches will support and guide you in your journey. The agenda for these sessions–online or in-person–are defined by you, which means you make sure your most important decisions are being guided by what you need most.
Our advisor network is comprised of seasoned founders and leaders who have experience in many different aspects of startup life.
At key stages, you and your fellow participants will have opportunities to pitch to family members, friends, advisors, and highly connected and influential individuals. These business development events are important because they help you find the resources you need to build and grow your organization.
- Solidify a compelling mission statement, 1-3 year measurable vision, and a dream statement, and utilize a playbook to guide daily/weekly decisions and activities
- Build out all nine components of your comprehensive business model
- Create a financial pro forma that includes validated revenue streams and operational expenses that indicate mid-term profitability
- Establish a strategically chosen legal entity to empower your organization for the long-term
- Show evidence of pivoting based on micro and macro hypothesis testing
- Prepare your communications materials and pitch to partners/investors to receive needed resources
- Develop with a personal leadership development plan