Growth groups are peer-advisory teams that provide holistic support for founders of missional enterprises who are running their early stage organizations with comprehensive business models and are beginning to grow their teams. Growth provides organizational and leadership development and direction.
Who is Growth For
Growth is for you if you have a comprehensive business model and your customers or donors are exchanging their energy, time, or resources to use or support your product or service, and it is gaining traction. Growth guides you as you move from the comprehensive business model stage to having a minimum viable organization (MVO). Your team currently consists of the founder(s) and possibly a few employees.
Growth will help you structure your org and life so what you are doing becomes sustainable and can grow to the point where you can hire people on to fill roles as the complexity of your organization increases.You’ve built something meaningful that has traction in the market and are ready to begin expanding your team and impact.
- You find yourself brainstorming new product and revenue lines, diving into new marketing, and growing with the need for more support.
- You experience emotional highs and lows as you experience the ups and downs of getting a business up and running. You have a ton of excitement and passion as you’ve experienced resonance and traction and you’d like some help as you break into new markets and mitigate major drops.
- You feel torn between meeting the demands and needs of a growing organization, and putting in the time to take care of yourself so you can continue to run the organization.
- You’re in need of support, guidance, and connections with people who understand what you are going through, but you don’t know where to find it or if you can commit to something like that. (We have statistics to tell you…you should).
- You think your org can’t run without you there, so taking time away from your org seems like a bad idea.
- You know how to do what you are currently doing well, but you need support in scoping the future of your org to move you toward sustainability.
- You have a handle on what it is like to run the org in its current size, but as you grow you find difficulty in navigating the increasing layers of organizational complexity and hiring new roles to fill new needs that come from growth.
- You don’t want to do this alone.
What You Can Expect
- To give and receive feedback, guidance, and support as the group members help each other brainstorm creative ideas to solve the challenges they are facing both personally and professionally.
- Gain clarity on how to integrate your personal and work life for the benefit of both.
- Help identifying what your personal leadership style is and how it influences the way you are growing your organization.
- Guidance and help making sense of the complexities of growing your organization as you navigate the containment, structuring, scaffolding, and scaling that come with that.
- As you build out the layers of organizational complexity, guidance in deciding what roles need to be filled and help hiring the right people to fill those roles.
- How to optimize your strengths while being aware of and working with blind spots and weaknesses.
- Development of solid foundation for your organization so it reflects your values and your mission as you move toward long-term sustainability.
Monthly Half Day Gathering: This monthly gathering consists of a peer advisory team that encourages, supports, and provides insight to one another with the direction of a Business Guide and an Integration Guide to help group with both organizational and personal leadership development.
Monthly One-On-One Check-In With Integration Guide: Meet with your Integration Guide in between monthly peer advisory gatherings to follow up on the action items and commitments you made in the cohort gathering and receive personalized feedback and guidance as these commitments relate to your organization and personal life.
Slack Channel Access: Access to your cohort’s Slack channel to stay in communication with each other, give and receive encouragement, provide ongoing insight, and continue to make connections outside of the monthly gathering.
Discounted Add-On Coaching Rates: If you find yourself needing more coaching outside of what’s offered in the program, you get a discount on coaching rates.
FLDWRK Space Membership: 8 hours a month (including the half day gathering) for you to work at any FLDWRK space, discounted rates for additional hours, and access to free member events like monthly learning forums and discounts on select events, conferences, and workshops.
Monthly Time Commitment: One half day per month as a group and one hour of individual coaching per month.
Program Duration: The duration of the program depends on the speed of your growth into a minimum viable organization (MVO), which depends on many factors. This usually takes anywhere from 6-24 months. Once you achieve MVO, our hope is that you will have seen the value of incorporating this type of program into the regular rhythm of your life and work and you will continue to do so by moving on to the Impact program which is for organizations who have achieved MVO.
Pricing: The tiered pricing option is designed to allow flexibility in payment. As your organizational complexity and revenue grow, the program fees increase in direct correlation with the growth of your gross annual revenue. Most Growth program organizations have gross annual revenue between $100k and $500k.
Monthly Fees are as follows:
- Under $300k/year: $247/month
- $300k - $400k/year: $347/month
- $400k and above: $447/month
- There is a 30 day notice to cancel at any time in the program
- Prepayment discounts are available
Questions? Contact us.Contact Us