You’ve successfully navigated the winding, experimental stage we call Pilot. You now have a working product, program, or service that’s helping people, and you’re ready to see if you can turn your side hustle into a full-time gig.
The world needs what you've got
In Launch, you'll receive the practical and personal support you need to propel your product, program, or service into a comprehensive business model.
Onboarding assessment with a FLDWRK coach where you’re introduced to the process and tools we use in The FLDWRK Method for purposeful entrepreneurs.
Develop your organization through workshops that include establishing your identity, building your business model, understanding your finances, envisioning the future, discovering your ideal customer, and becoming a better leader.
Monthly coaching groups (city-based or digital) provide you with dedicated time and a team of other founders to synthesize and apply webcast learnings and be supported in addressing organizational challenges.
Our coaches are here to support and guide you in your journey. The topics for these monthly sessions–online or in-person–are prompted by the group coaching sessions, workshops, and challenges you face in your organization and as a leader.
Our advisor network is comprised of seasoned founders and leaders who have experience in many different aspects of startup life.
At key stages, you and your fellow participants will have opportunities to pitch to family members, friends, advisors, and highly connected and influential individuals. These business development events are important because they help you find the resources you need to build and grow your organization.
- Solidify a compelling mission statement, 1-3 year measurable vision, and a dream statement, and utilize a playbook to guide daily/weekly decisions and activities
- Build out all nine components of your comprehensive business model
- Create a financial pro forma that includes validated revenue streams and operational expenses that indicate $150,000 annualized gross revenue and mid-term profitability
- Establish a strategically chosen legal entity to empower your organization for the long-term
- Show evidence of pivoting based on micro and macro hypothesis testing
- Prepare your communications materials and pitch to partners/investors to receive needed resources
- Develop with a personal leader development plan
- Consistently measure and regularly report common good advancement to stakeholders
Workshop: Building a Business Model Canvas
Date: March 12, 2019 11:30am — 1:00pm
Location: Costa Mesa
As someone who is taking action on a great idea or launching a small organization, you might think you need a business plan. In reality, a business plan becomes outdated the minute it is finished being written. What you need instead is the ability to build and strategically manage your business model in real time with real facts. Enter the Business Model Canvas.
In this workshop, you’ll build out or revise a Business Model Canvas that advances your organization’s mission with strategy, clarity, and flexibility.
This workshop is designed for purposeful entrepreneurs in the Idea stage (just getting started in creating a product, program, or service) or Launch stage (creating a comprehensive business model around a product, program, or service that’s in the early stages of earning revenue). It’s free for FLDWRK coaching program members.
Price: FREE for FLDWRK coaching program members, $64 for FLDWRK members, $96 for non-members.Details & Tickets