You’ve built something meaningful that has traction in the marketplace and are ready to take it to the next level.
Get ready to increase your impact
You’re also experiencing the ups and downs of getting a business up and running. You want support, guidance, and connection with people who understand what you’re going through. The Growth Program will provide you with all you need to manage the complexity of your organization.
Monthly coaching groups (city-based or digital) provide you with a team of other founders to apply learnings and be supported in addressing organizational challenges.
Experience personal leadership development and organizational growth through individualized leadership and business coaching.
Work on growing your organization through workshops facilitated by FLDWRK coaches and advisors.
We offer flexible rates based on different revenue tiers to help you grow your organization. Contact us to customize your program and pricing.
- Develop organizational strategy statements that guide seasonal rallying cries, weekly activities, and org design
- Articulate and operate an effective organization through all 5 elements of your organization's design (STAR model)
- Create leader development plans that include both leadership of yourself and others
- Consistently meet net income goals through sustainable revenue stream(s) and strategic expense budgets
- Reach annualized revenue over $500K
- Grow your team to 4+ employees
- Build an organization where you as the founder(s) aren't doing everything
Workshop: Building a Business Model Canvas
Date: March 12, 2019 11:30am — 1:00pm
Location: Costa Mesa
As someone who is taking action on a great idea or launching a small organization, you might think you need a business plan. In reality, a business plan becomes outdated the minute it is finished being written. What you need instead is the ability to build and strategically manage your business model in real time with real facts. Enter the Business Model Canvas.
In this workshop, you’ll build out or revise a Business Model Canvas that advances your organization’s mission with strategy, clarity, and flexibility.
This workshop is designed for purposeful entrepreneurs in the Idea stage (just getting started in creating a product, program, or service) or Launch stage (creating a comprehensive business model around a product, program, or service that’s in the early stages of earning revenue). It’s free for FLDWRK coaching program members.
Price: FREE for FLDWRK coaching program members, $64 for FLDWRK members, $96 for non-members.Details & Tickets