You’ve built something meaningful that has traction in the marketplace and are ready to take it to the next level.
Get ready to increase your impact
You’re also experiencing the ups and downs of getting a business up and running. You want support, guidance, and connection with people who understand what you’re going through. The Growth Program will provide you with all you need to manage the complexity of your organization.
Monthly coaching groups (city-based or digital) provide you with a team of other founders to apply learnings and be supported in addressing organizational challenges.
Experience personal leadership development and organizational growth through individualized leadership and business coaching.
Work on growing your organization through workshops facilitated by FLDWRK coaches and advisors.
We offer flexible rates based on different revenue tiers to help you grow your organization. Contact us to customize your program and pricing.
- Develop organizational strategy statements that guide seasonal rallying cries, weekly activities, and org design
- Articulate and operate an effective organization through all 5 elements of your organization's design (STAR model)
- Create leader development plans that include both leadership of yourself and others
- Consistently meet net income goals through sustainable revenue stream(s) and strategic expense budgets
- Reach annualized revenue over $500K
- Grow your team to 4+ employees
- Build an organization where you as the founder(s) aren't doing everything
The Quarterly: A Gathering for Purposeful Entrepreneurs
Date: October 24, 2018 5:30pm — 6:30pm
Location: Costa Mesa
Come join us for a happy hour gathering with the broader community of purposeful entrepreneurs as we connect and inspire one another and celebrate the launch of FLDWRK’s Impact Fund.Details & Tickets
Workshop: Build a Budget and Financial Projections to Support your Mission and Strategy
Date: December 11, 2018 11:30am — 1:00pm
Location: Costa Mesa
If you’re in the process of starting something new, are running a small organization, or are considering taking action on a great idea, being able to build and strategically manage your budget and financial projections is essential for a sustainable venture.
In this workshop, you’ll build or revise a budget and pro forma that aligns with and supports your organization’s mission and strategy.
Price: FREE for Coaching members $96 for non-members, $64 for FLDWRK members. Read more and get your ticket!Details & Tickets